James Bond + vintage computers

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 22, 2010
      Here's a research question for 007 fans among us.

      In the late 1970s, there was a computer called the Micral V.  It looked like this:
      http://www.snarc.net/micralv.jpg

      I interviewed one of the designers.  He said, "We were able to see [it] used in a James Bond film at the end of the 70s (but I don't remember which one.)"

      I'm not up on Bond trivia.  According to Google, the only late-1970s Bond films were The Spy Who Loved Me (1977) and
      Moonraker (1979).

      Anyone know which movie showed this computer?