Re: [midatlanticretro] VCF Midwest / MARCH roadtrip

  • jaj@totallyamused.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 22, 2010
      Same here, I am flying out Friday evening and then back to NJ early Sunday morning. I couldn't work it out timing wise (work & family) for a road trip.

      Not sure if I am taking anything with me, thought about taking an SX-64 + uIEC and C-Net BBS, just not sure I want to haul that on train + plane, and I wouldn't really be able to take display materials with me. I need to think this through and see what I can realistically get ready and can transport with some ease, as I would like to participate vs. just attend.

      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T