Anyone interested in HDSP-0784 Hex Displays?

  • systems.glitch
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19 5:57 PM
      I'm going to be buying a lot of ~250 HP hex displays. They're spaced so that 5 fit in a 40 pin DIP socket. The readout is a little larger than a TIL311. A client for my part-time parts business will be buying 100 or so, but the rest will go as inventory. I figured I'd offer them to the community at $6 apiece preorder, which is just enough over cost to cover my shipping. Anyone who's interested in some can e-mail me directly at systems.glitch@...

      --Jonathan