S-100 Color Video card project

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2010
      Hi everyone,

      I'm posting this for those that might be interested in this project. This is a retro hacking project on pbworks. Anyone that might be interested in working on this, either the design, firmware, KiCad, parts is welcome,  it's always appreciated. This is intended to be an open-source project.

      One is a CGA card and the other is a VGA card for the S-100 bus
      http://retrohacking.pbworks.com/

      I'm currently using one of the S-100 Prototype pcb's from Andrew's N8VEM group to build this. I'm wiring the CGA card at the moment. Hopefully, with enough support we can get a prototype made with any funds we save to build this.

       And the schematics for the VGA card is almost final. I'll wire this one after I feel confident and that it fits on the S-100 card

      Any and all help is welcome
      =Dan