Re: [midatlanticretro] HOPE update

  • evan@snarc.net
    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 15, 2010
      >>> it would also be very useful to have more than one LCD TV, another for the Atari 2600.

      I plan to bring a small TV, but I'd strongly prefer an LCD ... because it's one less thing to take on the train!!!
      Message 2 of 18 , Jul 10, 2014
        MARCHins,

        Update/refresher on HOPE:

        - Me, Bill Deg., Jeff B., Jeff J., Sridhar, Mouse, Ian, and Glitch will
        all be working the club's exhibit on the mezzanine level of the hotel

        - Tickets were extremely sparse. We have no more available. All MARCHins
        are welcome to help/hang out with us, but unfortunately we can't provide
        any more tickets.

        - As previously stated, the club booked a room in the hotel; Ian and I
        have dibs on the beds. All MARCHins are welcome to use floor/chair/couch
        space and the shower (well, not for sleeping!) on a first-come,
        first-served based. However this being Manhattan we expect the room to
        be really small.

        - Bring money for food .... because New York.
      • billdeg
        Message 3 of 18 , Jul 12, 2014
          please recap the systems being exhibited.
          Message 4 of 18 , Jul 12, 2014
            >> please recap the systems being exhibited.

            Sure.

            MARCH is exhibiting the Mimeo, Apple II, Lisa 2, and Mac 128K.

            Ian is bringing Apple II clones.

            Sridhar is bringing a //c.

            Mouse is bringing his Mac Portable.

            TBD: e, +, III.

          • Jeffrey Brace
            Message 5 of 18 , Jul 14, 2014
              > please recap the systems being exhibited.

              And here I thought he meant to replace all the capacitors in these systems! ;)

              Jeff Brace