New interface in Yahoo Groups?

  • evan947
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 25 7:50 PM
      Wow, I just logged on and saw the new Yahoo Groups interface. I don't
      like it -- too much graphics and white space -- makes it harder see
      the actual substance. My guess is that Yahoo made the chance to (big
      shock!) fit in more advertising.
    • ahm
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 26 9:00 AM
        evan wrote:
        > Wow, I just logged on and saw the new Yahoo Groups interface.
        > I don't like it

        Yeah, it's rather hideous.

        However, they've helpfully supplied a convenient "Send Feedback" link
        so you can tell them exactly how you feel about the new look.

        Also, if you look at the kind of ads they serve up on the front page,
        it appears that they're doing some sort of analysis on our message content
        to figure out what we want to see. Basically, it's a weak version of what
        Google has been doing for a long time now.