HOPE Exhibitors and Attendees Read this - again, re-write oops

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 12, 2010
      If you're planning on attending HOPE next weekend, regardless of whether you're exhibiting, expect to pay for registration.

      http://store.2600.com/nexthope.html

      Do it sooner and save $15.  Registration at the door is $100,   $85 in advance.  Although in the past there were a ew freebee's for MARCH people.  Maybe at the last minute someone will set up a discounted rate for MARCH exhibitors, none exists at this time.

      Don't expect a discount.  There is no free registration for exhibitors, you must pay if you're exhibiting.  Let's say  you bring a vintage computer.  Do you get in free?  NO.  You still have to pay for registration.

      This event is worth the $$.

      We charge *our* exhibitors at VCF, now it's our turn to contribute.  This is a downtown NYC location, it's a three-day event, and the cost to put on an event is greater than at InfoAge, thus the higher price.

      Let me know who's coming Friday and I will try to meet up with you.

      Thanks

      Bill

    • Kelly D. Leavitt
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 12, 2010
        Preregistration is closed. You can register at the conference

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 12, 2010
          thanks. It was up this morning before 9AM...oh well.
          Bill