Re: [midatlanticretro] Commodore 64 replacement parts

  • jaj@totallyamused.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 2010
      Did you try a wanted post on comp.sys.cbm? I seem to recall Charles(?) At 8bitdesigns (?) posting used/tested/salvaged chips for sale.

      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: "Jeffrey Brace" <ark72axow@...>
      Sender: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 00:38:41 -0500
      To: midatlanticretro<midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] Commodore 64 replacement parts

      Does $16 for a new tested CBM PLA 906114-01 chip sound like too much ?  If anyone knows a supplier of commodore chips that are cheaper and still reliable, then please let me know.

      I've done google searching, but personal experience and research will be more helpful.

    • Jeffrey Brace
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 11, 2010