Re: [midatlanticretro] Catweasel - workshop?

    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 10 2:27 PM
      I found one on ebay and bought it at some point.    i don't think there is any regular distribution channel.
      bd

      Jeffrey Brace wrote:
      oh Bill, ever the funny guy Winking smiley emoticon

      Must I be explicit ? Where did you buy your Catweasel ?

      I found one here, but I would like to see where everyone else bought to find a reliable supplier and a price that is reasonable: http://tinyurl.com/22v8enc

      I did try the main site of the creator, but it lists MK2:

      With no clear way to buy.