Voltage Regulator

  • Bill Dromgoole
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2010
      Does anyone have a uA78MGT2C voltage regulator in their junk box that they would be willing to part with?
      I am trying to repair a Heath kit oscilloscope that is blowing fuses.
      I found one place online that has the part for $6.75 but with a $25.00 minimum order.

      The price is fine with me I just don't want four of them.
      I've posted a photo of the chip online to help with identification.

      Contact me offline if you can help.

      Thank you,