Re: [midatlanticretro] do we have pics of the univac equipment?

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 9, 2010
      > These pics on your flickr page might work for the poster
      > http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2677/4310236389_28e5de4a82_b_d.jpg
      > http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2712/4310235851_78c3720a95_b_d.jpg

      Bill's request was not for the poster. We are working on an opportunity
      to rent some gear for a movie shoot, and the production company wants to
      see what we have before finalizing any deal. I can't say any more right
      now.
    • Jeffrey Frady
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 9, 2010
        In that case, who would be moving the equipment?

        --
        See you space cowboy...

          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 10, 2010
            I have some here: http://www.njarc.org/univac/