Re: [midatlanticretro] do we have pics of the univac equipment?

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 9 3:58 PM

      These pics on your flickr page might work for the poster
      http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2677/4310236389_28e5de4a82_b_d.jpg
      http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2712/4310235851_78c3720a95_b_d.jpg

      It's a little fuzzy bit I can sharpen it
      I still have to photoshop the power cord out of the pic

      =Dan

      Jeffrey Frady wrote:
      I got some dark pictures here.

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/legodude522/sets/72157623237979183/

      On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 10:41 AM, Bill Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:

      Do we have online pics of the univac equipment at InfoAge?

      See you space cowboy...

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 9 8:02 PM
        > These pics on your flickr page might work for the poster
        > http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2677/4310236389_28e5de4a82_b_d.jpg
        > http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2712/4310235851_78c3720a95_b_d.jpg

        Bill's request was not for the poster. We are working on an opportunity
        to rent some gear for a movie shoot, and the production company wants to
        see what we have before finalizing any deal. I can't say any more right
        now.
      • Jeffrey Frady
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 9 10:22 PM
          In that case, who would be moving the equipment?

          --
          See you space cowboy...

            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 10 4:14 PM
              I have some here: http://www.njarc.org/univac/