Re: HOPE Check

  • systems.glitch
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 9, 2010
      I'm coming, already have a ticket. Should get there early morning on Friday and leave late evening Sunday. I'll be bringing my SPARCclassic, but that will go in the NOCNOC cage. I'll also be bringing my Kaypro II. Bill mentioned he might take advantage of the second serial port on the SPARCclassic, as it will be running both ports for terminal service. It's set up with OpenBSD and will provide outgoing SSH, telnet, FTP, HTTP and IRC. I've also installed Kermit and X/Y/Zmodem transfers. If there are any recommendations for other software to include, let me know via e-mail. Anyone's free to use it, but if you want a personal account, send me an e-mail and I'll set one up for you.

      If anyone has spare 72-pin 16 MB parity SIMMs, I could use a few (just for the weekend) in the SPARCclassic...I've got 16MB RAM in it at the moment, and that keeps it a bit sluggish.

      Will the display area be available for the whole weekend, or just Saturday?

      Jonathan