Re: [midatlanticretro] do we have pics of the univac equipment?

  • Jeffrey Frady
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 9 3:40 PM
      I got some dark pictures here.

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/legodude522/sets/72157623237979183/

      On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 10:41 AM, Bill Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:

      Do we have online pics of the univac equipment at InfoAge?

      See you space cowboy...
    • Dan Roganti
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 9 3:58 PM

        These pics on your flickr page might work for the poster
        http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2677/4310236389_28e5de4a82_b_d.jpg
        http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2712/4310235851_78c3720a95_b_d.jpg

        It's a little fuzzy bit I can sharpen it
        I still have to photoshop the power cord out of the pic

        =Dan

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 9 8:02 PM
          > These pics on your flickr page might work for the poster
          > http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2677/4310236389_28e5de4a82_b_d.jpg
          > http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2712/4310235851_78c3720a95_b_d.jpg

          Bill's request was not for the poster. We are working on an opportunity
          to rent some gear for a movie shoot, and the production company wants to
          see what we have before finalizing any deal. I can't say any more right
          now.
        • Jeffrey Frady
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 9 10:22 PM
            In that case, who would be moving the equipment?

            --
            See you space cowboy...

              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 10 4:14 PM
                I have some here: http://www.njarc.org/univac/