do we have pics of the univac equipment?

  • Bill Degnan
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 9, 2010
      Do we have online pics of the univac equipment at InfoAge?
      Bill
    • Jeffrey Frady
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 9, 2010
        I got some dark pictures here.

        http://www.flickr.com/photos/legodude522/sets/72157623237979183/

        On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 10:41 AM, Bill Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:

        Do we have online pics of the univac equipment at InfoAge?

        See you space cowboy...
      • Dan Roganti
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 9, 2010

          These pics on your flickr page might work for the poster
          http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2677/4310236389_28e5de4a82_b_d.jpg
          http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2712/4310235851_78c3720a95_b_d.jpg

          It's a little fuzzy bit I can sharpen it
          I still have to photoshop the power cord out of the pic

          =Dan

          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 9, 2010
            > These pics on your flickr page might work for the poster
            > http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2677/4310236389_28e5de4a82_b_d.jpg
            > http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2712/4310235851_78c3720a95_b_d.jpg

            Bill's request was not for the poster. We are working on an opportunity
            to rent some gear for a movie shoot, and the production company wants to
            see what we have before finalizing any deal. I can't say any more right
            now.
          • Jeffrey Frady
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 9, 2010
              In that case, who would be moving the equipment?

              --
              See you space cowboy...

                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 10, 2010
                  I have some here: http://www.njarc.org/univac/