Re: [midatlanticretro] Free SparcStation 10

  • Jeffrey Brace
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 8, 2010
      If no one else wants it then I will take it !

      Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 21:12:03 -0400
      From: William Enck <enck@...>
      Subject: [L-PSULUG] Free SparcStation 10

      Any takers? I'm moving and don't want to cart it with me. Dual 50MHz. It was old when I bought it off a PSULUG friend 7 years ago (Phil, you out there and want it back? :-). Comes with video adapter for VGA and keyboard (No CD drive, but has a 3.5" disk drive). Either Debian or NetBSD is installed ... last time I tried to boot it was '05.

      If I don't hear anything in the next couple of weeks, it's off to the center county waste authority recycling center.

      Cheers,
      -Will

      --
      William Enck
      PhD Candidate

    • Mike Loewen
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 9, 2010
        On Fri, 9 Jul 2010, Jeffrey Brace wrote:

        > If no one else wants it then I will take it !

        Sorry, the Sparc 10 has been claimed.

        Mike Loewen mloewen@...