Re: [midatlanticretro] Semi-OT: I'm away for a while

  • Bob Schwier
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 8, 2010
      There is never a good thing to say at a time like this.
      So you have my sympathy.
      Regrettably, you will have to take care of the arising issues with some
      quickness as the state does not seem to take mourning time into account.
      That was my downfall.  I procastinated and then suffered much later
      stress because of that.
      bs