Fwd: Fwd: [rescue] Fwd: Sun3 machines in Scranton PA

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2010
      FYI.

      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject:Fwd: [rescue] Fwd: Sun3 machines in Scranton PA
      Date:Thu, 1 Jul 2010 19:44:04 -0500
      From:Jason T <silent700@...>
      To:General Discussion: On-Topic and Off-Topic Posts <cctalk@...>

      Forwarded from the rescue list...these are a favorite of mine but
      unfortunately I am unable to retrieve them.  Hope someone does!

      From: billg999@... (Bill Gunshannon)
      Newsgroups: comp.sys.sun.hardware
      Subject: Sun 3's for rescue
      Date: 22 Jun 2010 19:08:40 GMT

      Anybody here close enough to travel to Scranton, PA interested in saving
      a couple of Sun3 Ddeskside pedestels from the landfill?

      Might have some stuff shortly and trying to line up a way to keep them
      alive for at least a little while longer.

      bill

      --
      Bill Gunshannon          |  de-moc-ra-cy (di mok' ra see) n.  Three wolves
      billg999@... |  and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.