Commodore PET 64 for sale...

  • Bryan Pope
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 1 5:48 PM
      Another great item for sale from my collection:

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190412195573

      Cheers,

      Bryan
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 1 5:59 PM
        Bryan Pope wrote:
        > Another great item for sale from my collection:
        >
        > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190412195573
        >
        > Cheers,
        >
        > Bryan

        ooo ahhh. I always liked that one in your collection. I wonder how
        much it'll go for?

        Bill
      • jaj@totallyamused.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 1 6:29 PM
          I think there is another one listed now also? I was scanning listings today and thought I saw another, I hope it doesn't impact your final sale price.

          Off Topic and not to hijack the post, but why not start with a .99 starting bid and just set a reserve? Items tend to go for more when people can bid them up from smaller increments, and IIRC more bids will get the item more attention within the eBay recommended listings, most watched, etc.

          Good luck with your sale!

          Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 1 7:05 PM
            • jaj@totallyamused.com
              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 1 7:25 PM
                I went and scanned again, there is an Educator 64 listed with a B-I-N of $795 - my mistake I guess I read both listings and thought they were both PET 64s.

                Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 1 9:53 PM
                  I have gotten similar cartridges for my C64, but they are not helpful when there is a video problem or PLA. I would love to get one like the one that Bill Dromgoole. It has lights that tell you which chips are bad and doesn't rely on displaying the problem chips on a monitor (thereby requiring the video to work properly). His was called Diagnose 64.