Osborne software

  • evan@snarc.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 22, 2010
      This is cool -- Erik Klein sent us a huge box containing the entire run of FOG (First Osborne Group) software on 5.25 disks.

      Plug for Erik: in case any MARCHins inexplicably aren't aware, Erik owns the forum at www.vintage-computer.com/vcforum
    • Mike Loewen
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 22, 2010
        On Tue, 22 Jun 2010, evan@... wrote:

        > This is cool -- Erik Klein sent us a huge box containing the entire run
        > of FOG (First Osborne Group) software on 5.25 disks.

        Nice. Are there any which are not available here?

        http://www.znode51.de/fog/filelist.htm

        Mike Loewen mloewen@...
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 22, 2010
          >> This is cool -- Erik Klein sent us a huge box containing the entire run of FOG (First Osborne Group) software on 5.25 disks.
          > Nice. Are there any which are not available here?
          >
          > http://www.znode51.de/fog/filelist.htm

          I don't know. Haven't got time to compare in detail. Erik said
          something about an index in the box; will see if I can find that.