Re: Commodore 64 sd2iec firmware Geos bounty

  • brian_cirulnick
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 22, 2010
      Hrmmm. I'd be willing to contribute to that bounty. If I could get GEOS to run completely from Flash on my C=128, I might start using that as my main workstation.

      Heck, looking at Jim Brain's site, I might just go Compact Flash internally on my 128D and then Xfer everything I've got on floppy, and then get rid of all the old commodore drives I have laying around.

      Problem is: That's about 50 projects away on my to-do list. Let me see if I can get my web-server back up and running this Friday, then I still have an iMac to fix and then there's the Superbrain....

      Too much to do!