Commodore 64 sd2iec firmware Geos bounty

  • Jeffrey Brace
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 20, 2010
      Listed is a link for the site that has the bounty for the first person to create software using the SD/CF card firmware sd2iec to utilize GEOS.

      So far the bounty is $150 with Retro innovations (http://www.jbrain.net/) matching that to make it $300 total.
    • Jeffrey Brace
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 22, 2010
        now the bounty is up to $769.53 !

        Listed is a link for the site that has the bounty for the first person to create software using the SD/CF card firmware sd2iec to utilize GEOS.

        So far the bounty is $150 with Retro innovations (http://www.jbrain. net/) matching that to make it $300 total.

      • brian_cirulnick
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 22, 2010
          Hrmmm. I'd be willing to contribute to that bounty. If I could get GEOS to run completely from Flash on my C=128, I might start using that as my main workstation.

          Heck, looking at Jim Brain's site, I might just go Compact Flash internally on my 128D and then Xfer everything I've got on floppy, and then get rid of all the old commodore drives I have laying around.

          Problem is: That's about 50 projects away on my to-do list. Let me see if I can get my web-server back up and running this Friday, then I still have an iMac to fix and then there's the Superbrain....

          Too much to do!