VCF Midwest Announced

  • Bill Degnan
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 18 2:20 PM
      Jack Rubin has announced VCF Midwest is September 18th weekend in Lombard,
      IL (IIRC).

      Maker Faire is Sept 25/26 (Queens NYC), but I am going to try to attend
      both events.

      Anyone going to VCF MW?

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 18 2:27 PM
        > Jack Rubin has announced VCF Midwest is September 18th weekend in Lombard,
        > IL (IIRC).
        >
        > Maker Faire is Sept 25/26 (Queens NYC), but I am going to try to attend
        > both events.
        >
        > Anyone going to VCF MW?
        >
        > Bill

        I thought they were the same weekend as Maker Faire. If not, then I
        would enjoy going to VCF Midwest. Carpool anyone? (No, not in my car.)
      • Jeffrey Frady
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 18 3:33 PM
          I'm up for it.

          --
          See you space cowboy...
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 18 3:39 PM
            Why would I want to drive to Chicago with someone who wrecked two cars
            in the past year?

            > I'm up for it.
          • jus10j
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 21 7:38 AM

              > Anyone going to VCF MW?

              The big bonus this year is that it is colocated with the Emergency Chicagoland Commodore Convention. Wow. This is mighty tempting.

              This very well may be roadtrip worthy, and I could haul 3, maybe 4, people with me if there is a serious interest in going.
            • Jeffrey Brace
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 21 10:55 PM
                ROTFLMAO ! :-D