Displays

  • David Gesswein
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 24, 2005
      I was going to make some display information to put up on behind the
      display such as a PDP-8 timeline. Do I need to make some sort of frame
      to hang the display panels from or is their a better way?

      Also will it annoy anybody if where I have pictures in the display of
      stuff I don't have that I indicate I am looking for the item? I
      would think as long as its not overdone that it shouldn't be considered
      not permitted commercial stuff.
    • Yahoo
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 24, 2005

        Beats me.  I'll try to get more info from the show staff about how our section will be laid out.  They were supposed to get back to me two weeks ago.  Will starting nagging 'em.

        If your pictures say "here's what I need, wink wink," that might be too blatant.  Maybe you could just make a simple 8.5" x 11" flyer with personal contact info and a list of your interests, description of your web site, etc.... I think it's better to imply than to advertise.

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 24, 2005
          I was planning on making some sort of backdrop holder, just in case.  I for one do not mind pictures, as long as the core system is present.  some stuff is hard to find.

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/