Re: What is the oddest piece in your collection?

  • fieldfan1
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 17 9:10 AM
      I used to have a Wang office system in my collection but it was password protected and I couldn't use it so I moved it on. The oddest thing I had was an old IBM machine that was as big as a clothes dryer. I can't remember what model it was since I moved that one on, as well. I don't have anything too far from the mainstream currently. Probably a DEC Rainbow is the most exotic thing I have currently. I stay away from the really old and exotic stuff as a rule because it is too hard to keep them running.