Hi from NOLA

  • Christian Liendo
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 9 9:20 AM
      Hey fellow MARCHians

      Sorry I haven't written much but I have been working 12hr watches and my watch is 6pm to 6am, then I sleep from 7am to about 4 then I am back at work at 6pm.. Also looks like I will be here till the end of July.

      This oil spill is big and we will have people down here working on it for a while.

      Nice to read about the museum and the new ad. I agree with keeping it simple and having a picture of a IBM 5150, it's an icon that everyone knows.

      It will be easy to attract people who know about computers, what we want to do is attract the rest of the population who may not be as savvy.

      I am also meeting guys like us down here. There is a guy down here with two H8s.. I am trying to find a way to met up with him.

      Other than that not much to report.. Take care guys
    • Bill Dromgoole
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 9 11:26 AM
        Nice to hear from you, keep safe.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 10 7:14 AM

          good to hear from you Chris. My relatives down there say it's very terrible down there, one of them has lost their shrimp business. They also said that it's not great to be around the chemical oil dispersants for too long without getting some side effects.

          stay safe,
          =Dan

          Christian Liendo wrote:
          Hey fellow MARCHians

          Sorry I haven't written much but I have been working 12hr watches and my watch is 6pm to 6am, then I sleep from 7am to about 4 then I am back at work at 6pm.. Also looks like I will be here till the end of July.

          This oil spill is big and we will have people down here working on it for a while.

          Nice to read about the museum and the new ad. I agree with keeping it simple and having a picture of a IBM 5150, it's an icon that everyone knows.

          It will be easy to attract people who know about computers, what we want to do is attract the rest of the population who may not be as savvy.

          I am also meeting guys like us down here. There is a guy down here with two H8s.. I am trying to find a way to met up with him.

          Other than that not much to report.. Take care guys

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)