OT: Vintage TV Rescue photos

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2010

      I have some photos from the office building that I was talking about 2 wks ago. There's more rooms of this, some are mostly 70's stuff, there's 4 floors of stuff here - all jam packed. But the other problem is getting a bigger flashlight as there's no electric in the building. They only have one floor being lighted at a time with a generator. It's slow going as they only spend 1 or 2 times a week to cleanup the place. But I can reserve any TV's if they know someone is going to pick them up. My buddy's shop is running out of space, so there's little chance of storing any more TV's for a future pickup/delivery. I plan to get some more photos next wknd of any interesting TV's.
      http://picasaweb.google.com/ragooman/VintageTVRescuePittsburgh2010

      =Dan