Re: [midatlanticretro] OT : World Science Festival, NYC

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2010
      This Sunday they're having a place for various groups/museums to do exhibits.  InfoAge wanted to participate, but the WSF people never replied to any of our emails or phone calls.  Not very good way to do business.  There's a different event (different company) called the USA Science & Engineering Festival happening in October.  That's in D.C. and InfoAge was going to send some people, but then we heard they're having a NJ branch event (Clifton), so we'll do an exhibit there instead.

      FYI
      I didn't know about it, it's almost over,but there's still today thru
      Sunday. I wish I was there too

      World Science Festival
      http://www.worldsciencefestival.com/
      June 2-6, NYC