RE: [midatlanticretro] Re: Another idea for the ad

  • BDegnan
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 4, 2010
      Ref: The book by Berkeley..Giant Brains or Machines That Think

        > Ref: The book by Berkeley..Giant Brains or Machines That Think

        I guess I should have said "there's a typo"
      • Sridhar Ayengar
        Message 3 of 13 , Jun 5, 2010
          BDegnan wrote:
          > Ref: The book by Berkeley..Giant Brains or Machines That Think

          That's "Giant Brain", not "Giants Brain".

          Peace... Sridhar
          Message 4 of 13 , Jun 5, 2010
            Sridhar Ayengar wrote:
            BDegnan wrote:

            Ref: The book by Berkeley..Giant Brains or Machines That Think

            That's "Giant Brain", not "Giants Brain".

            Peace...  Sridhar

            Not sure what you mean.

            The book is :

            Giant Brains

            or Machines that Think
            Message 5 of 13 , Jun 5, 2010
              Yes. Curt gets it and Bill is beginning to...