Re: [midatlanticretro] Fun with advertising

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 4, 2010
      nice

      Evan Koblentz wrote:
      InfoAge is buying the rights to an entire restaurant place mat -- the paper ones you get at diners and stuff.  InfoAge itself will get the large center section, and each member group will get one perimeter section.  The perimeter sections are 2.5" wide by 3.25" tall.  It'll only cost us $45 and we'll get lots of exposure at local establishments.

      I came up with a creative and on-topic ad for MARCH's space.  I figure it will appeal to our audience!

      Check it out: http://www.snarc.net/pm2.pdf.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 5, 2010
        Evan and Bill,

        The BASIC one is clever but will not be read. Even the mainstream one is
        not mainstream enough. Did you ever drive to Florida when you were
        little? Remember the roadside ads for tourist traps that made you beg
        your parents to stop? THAT's what you need.

        Jim

      • jaj@totallyamused.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 5, 2010
          COME SEE THE THING!