Fun with advertising

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 4 12:10 AM
      InfoAge is buying the rights to an entire restaurant place mat -- the paper ones you get at diners and stuff.  InfoAge itself will get the large center section, and each member group will get one perimeter section.  The perimeter sections are 2.5" wide by 3.25" tall.  It'll only cost us $45 and we'll get lots of exposure at local establishments.

      I came up with a creative and on-topic ad for MARCH's space.  I figure it will appeal to our audience!

      Check it out: http://www.snarc.net/pm2.pdf.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 4 5:50 AM
        nice

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 5 1:56 PM
          Evan and Bill,

          The BASIC one is clever but will not be read. Even the mainstream one is
          not mainstream enough. Did you ever drive to Florida when you were
          little? Remember the roadside ads for tourist traps that made you beg
          your parents to stop? THAT's what you need.

          Jim

        • jaj@totallyamused.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 5 2:00 PM
            COME SEE THE THING!