RE: [midatlanticretro] Cromemco D+7A board wanted

  • Bill Sudbrink
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 2, 2010
      Re: [midatlanticretro] Cromemco D+7A board wanted
      Totally non-vintage but easy to transport.  A little Panasonic security monitor.
      Got it cheep on ebay, it has some text just barely burned into the phosphors
      along the bottom.  You can only really see it when the whole field is white.

      Message 2 of 14 , Jun 2, 2010
        On Wed, 2 Jun 2010, Bill Sudbrink wrote:

        > Re: [midatlanticretro] Cromemco D+7A board wantedNone of my pictures of last
        > year's VCF East turned out but here is a pretty good picture
        > of my Cromemco loaded IMSAI, running kscope and showing the joysticks:
        >
        > http://page2pixel.rutgers.edu/vcf6/?px=%2FIMG_0934.jpg

        Try this one:

        http://sturgeon.css.psu.edu/~mloewen/Oldtech/VCF-East2009/IMG_0559.JPG

        Mike Loewen mloewen@...
      • Richard Cini
        Message 3 of 14 , Jun 2, 2010
          Re: [midatlanticretro] Cromemco D+7A board wanted That’s a good one, too. I just bid on a Panasonic CCTV monitor — the Apple monitor I have is good but the picture is rectangular rather than square. I also searched my junk boxes and couldn’t find the joystick pots I had from Rat Shack. Short of locating a Futaba T5, does anyone know of another joystick with 5k pots (Radio Shack, TI, Apple, etc.)? At this point I’m not looking for 100% authentic — just close so I can get a prototype breadboarded.

          I now have LIFE and Kaleidoscope working just fine. It’s pretty!

          Rich

          On 6/2/10 9:10 PM, "Mike Loewen" <mloewen@...> wrote:

          On Wed, 2 Jun 2010, Bill Sudbrink wrote:

          > Re: [midatlanticretro] Cromemco D+7A board wantedNone of my pictures of last
          > year's VCF East turned out but here is a pretty good picture
          > of my Cromemco loaded IMSAI, running kscope and showing the joysticks:
          >
          > http://page2pixel.rutgers.edu/vcf6/?px=%2FIMG_0934.jpg

          Try this one:

          http://sturgeon.css.psu.edu/~mloewen/Oldtech/VCF-East2009/IMG_0559.JPG

          Mike Loewen mloewen@... <mailto:mloewen%40cpumagic.scol.pa.us>
        • Dan Roganti
          Message 4 of 14 , Jun 7, 2010

            I found another pic from VCF East 6.0
            This has the two joysticks, mine and Bill's replica
            http://picasaweb.google.com/ragooman/VCFEast602009#5479988689491458770

            =Dan

            Cromemco D+7A board wanted