Re: [midatlanticretro] Dazzler successes

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 2, 2010

      I have the D+7A and an original Cromemco joystick, so I'm still waiting for a Dazzler - hint :)  It's in Bill S. pics too, side by side his replica, from VCF East 6.0. In the meantime, I have this little retrohacking project with using a Defender mainboard that's mounted inside a rackmount case and interfaced to my Imsai as a video graphics display - so many nice colors. I'm trying to make a color version of SpaceWar - crossing my fingers.

      =Dan