re: [midatlanticretro] OT: another Thunderbird question

  • Bill Degnan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2010
      the color coding pertains to the assignment of the message type. somewhere
      along the link you assigned your messages to a group (personal, business,
      etc.)
      Bill

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2010
        No, I don't think that is the problem. This isn't a matter of how I
        classify messages. See screen capture:
        http://www.snarc.net/inbox.jpg

        When I get a new message, it goes to the correct folder and the folder
        name changes to bold (but stays black, because I changed that setting in
        userchrome.css) ... however the text for "local folders" changes to
        blue. I don't want that; can't figure out what code I should use to
        change it.

        This is the content of my userchrome file; I copied it all from various
        Mozilla knowledgebase files. (I noticed that the relevant section
        (color: black) doesn't start with a pound sign; thought maybe it was
        just a syntax error. But when I added that and saved the file / reopened
        TB, that reverted the color scheme to blue folder titles.)

        #folderTree > treechildren::-moz-tree-line {
        visibility: visible !important;
        }

        treechildren::-moz-tree-cell-text(folderNameCol, newMessages-true) {
        color: black !important;
        }

        #threadTree treechildren::-moz-tree-row(odd) {
        background-image: none !important;
        }