RE: [midatlanticretro] Dazzler successes

  • Bill Sudbrink
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1, 2010
      Re: [midatlanticretro] Dazzler successes
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 1, 2010
        Re: [midatlanticretro] Dazzler successes Sweeeet! Thanks a lot.

        On 6/1/10 8:39 PM, "Bill Sudbrink" <wh.sudbrink@...> wrote:

        Disassembly:

        http://wsudbrink.dyndns.org:8080/kscope_dis.txt

        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 1, 2010
          Re: [midatlanticretro] Dazzler successes
          Note that the RDOS stream is relocated to 0x3000 while the disassembly is of the original paper tape,
          at the original ORG, 0x0000.

          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 2, 2010

            I have the D+7A and an original Cromemco joystick, so I'm still waiting for a Dazzler - hint :)  It's in Bill S. pics too, side by side his replica, from VCF East 6.0. In the meantime, I have this little retrohacking project with using a Defender mainboard that's mounted inside a rackmount case and interfaced to my Imsai as a video graphics display - so many nice colors. I'm trying to make a color version of SpaceWar - crossing my fingers.

            =Dan