RE: [midatlanticretro] Dazzler successes

  • Bill Sudbrink
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1, 2010
      Dazzler successes
      Here's kscope as a text stream you can feed into RDOS:

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 1, 2010
        Re: [midatlanticretro] Dazzler successes Thanks, Bill. I actually don’t have a Cromemco — my Dazzler is running on my IMSAI. I’m going to re-create the source for this tomorrow to make it portable. If you come across any printed source materials, keep me in mind. I have a bunch of binaries that I may try to run through a disassembler to I can produce a workable source file.

        http://wsudbrink.dyndns.org:8080/kscope_rdos.txt

        --
        Rich  Cini
        Collector of Classic Computers
        Build Master and lead engineer,  Altair32 Emulator

        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 1, 2010

          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 1, 2010
            Re: [midatlanticretro] Dazzler successes Sweeeet! Thanks a lot.

            On 6/1/10 8:39 PM, "Bill Sudbrink" <wh.sudbrink@...> wrote:

            Disassembly:

            http://wsudbrink.dyndns.org:8080/kscope_dis.txt

            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 1, 2010
              Re: [midatlanticretro] Dazzler successes
              Note that the RDOS stream is relocated to 0x3000 while the disassembly is of the original paper tape,
              at the original ORG, 0x0000.

              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 2, 2010

                I have the D+7A and an original Cromemco joystick, so I'm still waiting for a Dazzler - hint :)  It's in Bill S. pics too, side by side his replica, from VCF East 6.0. In the meantime, I have this little retrohacking project with using a Defender mainboard that's mounted inside a rackmount case and interfaced to my Imsai as a video graphics display - so many nice colors. I'm trying to make a color version of SpaceWar - crossing my fingers.

                =Dan