Calendar

  • evan@snarc.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2010
      Guys, let's see how the museum poster goes first before we make a calendar. Ragooman, (in)famous for his VCF t-shirts, is working on some prototype designs that he'll run past me and the board. A wall poster is good because it won't be obsolete after a year and it makes for a more popular museum souvenir.

      Anything we make can ONLY use images that we create. Nobody here has the time or interest to get corporate permissions to republish stuff.