Re: [midatlanticretro] Motorola MEK6800D1 & MEK6800D2 kits

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 7 , May 24, 2010

      I just checked mine, I have the D1 too, but the Rom is missing.

      But it's not a S-100 card, this can fewer pins , plus the spacing of the finger is much wider which doesn't fit into a S-100 slot. I haven't found out yet what bus this does use.

      This is a pretty nifty card, it's a self -contained single board computer including Ram, Rom, Serial port, and Parallel port.

      =Dan

      Dan Roganti wrote:

      I have one that looks like a S-100 card - I forget the model#, I'll take a look when I get home.

      =Dan
      http://www.vintagecomputer.net/ragooman

      Bill Degnan wrote:
      I have this one:
      http://vintagecomputer.net/motorola/mek6800d2/

      I believe the manual is online someplace.
      bd

      From: B Degnan <billdeg@...>
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, May 21, 2010, 8:56 AM

      Nevermind... the kit that's pictured is the MEKD2, there is no pic of
      the D1, correct?

      bd

      Christian Liendo wrote:

              I just got my hands on the MEK6800D1 & MEK6800D2 kits

      Attached is a pic of the D2 kit. I didn't take it. It was what was sent
      to me when I asked for a picture.

      I also got a Wameco FDC1 card, but no chips.. Just the card

      I am adding that to my Wameco Collection

      I have the S100 board, the CPU Card, a mem card.. I just need the front
      panel and a populated FDC1 and I will have a working Wameco

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)