Re: [midatlanticretro] Vintage stuff for sale - I've noticed this webpage once before -Who is this guy ?

    Message 1 of 5 , May 22 6:18 AM
      Dan Roganti wrote:

      evan@... wrote:
      His homepage states "Walt Perko". Whois search lists him in northern California.

      well, I meant who 'is' not 'whois' :)
      It seems he must be another hoarder, you know looking to make a quick buck[s].
      Because I don't recall seeing him on any of the various groups/list about participating in this hobby

      =Dan
      That may be true, but he has one of the first youtube videos of an IMSAI.