re: [midatlanticretro] Vintage stuff for sale - I've noticed this webpage once before - Who is this guy ?

  • Bill Degnan
    Message 1 of 5 , May 21, 2010
      I have seen his video on YouTube. Now sure if it's still for sale, this
      page must have been up for a year or more.
      Bill

      Message 2 of 5 , May 21, 2010

        evan@... wrote:
        His homepage states "Walt Perko". Whois search lists him in northern California.

        well, I meant who 'is' not 'whois' :)
        It seems he must be another hoarder, you know looking to make a quick buck[s].
        Because I don't recall seeing him on any of the various groups/list about participating in this hobby

        =Dan

        Message 3 of 5 , May 22, 2010
          Dan Roganti wrote:

          evan@... wrote:
          His homepage states "Walt Perko". Whois search lists him in northern California.

          well, I meant who 'is' not 'whois' :)
          It seems he must be another hoarder, you know looking to make a quick buck[s].
          Because I don't recall seeing him on any of the various groups/list about participating in this hobby

          =Dan
          That may be true, but he has one of the first youtube videos of an IMSAI.