Re: [midatlanticretro] OT: Male DB-25 Parallel Cable to USB

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 4 , May 21 7:11 AM

      yep - hopefully get one with good documentation/software - not those made in china variety where it's translated using an online interpreter - 'insert male receptacle with your wire plug'. Check the popular sites, such as Tiger Direct, etc. I've seen them on there.

      =Dan

      Jeffrey Brace wrote:
      Are you saying that I can buy the DB25 Female to USB cable, plug the USB end to my laptop. the DB25 end to my existing male to male cable, and the other end of the male to male to my scoring box ?