Patent trolls defeated by Amiga 1000 in court.

  • Bill Dromgoole
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2010
      "Apparently my habits of being an eclectic collector of historic computer gadgetry** and my work in restoring a 1986 Amiga 1000 system to its multi-screen, muti-tasking glory as prior art evidence for a Red Hat Linux patent fight paid off:"

      "My Amiga Killed a Troll! "

      This wasn't me but I thought you all would be interested in another use for vintage computers.

      IP Innovation v. Red Hat/Novell - The Prior Art They Used at Trial

      billdrom