Re: [midatlanticretro] Zenith ZDH-1217-DK

    Message 1 of 2 , May 13, 2010
      Joe,

      I have a processor card and a backplane that may be from the same type
      of machine. My card as a 286 processor running at 8MHz and uses a 16-bit
      AT-style bus. When I first got it, there was no web to search but there
      was nothing on the Zenith forum on CompuServe. I did have it up and
      running several times. Is the video actually on the processor card? You
      may be able to pull the video card and plug a VGA card in its place.

      Jim