Great HP portable going cheap

    Message 1 of 2 , May 13 10:23 AM
      Someone is going to get a great deal on an HP Portable Pus, the last
      version with the greenish screen and gold-plated internal connections.

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360260053378

      It's at $9.99 right now. The machine has a ROM "drawer" so it probably
      has Lotus 1-2-3 in ROM. These are nearly impossible to kill so I would
      bet that it works. I have two or I would bid. If someone here buys it,
      I'll send them a wall wart to give it power.

      Message 2 of 2 , May 13 10:32 AM
        Hmmm .... I'm not really buying anything because money is very tight
        .... but if it's THAT cheap and if the seller here in NJ lets me pick up
        instead of paying for shipping ......