Updated: Spreadsheet with items Commodore SuperPet, Xerox, Epson Geneva, etc... for sale

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2005
      I have an updated spreadsheet if anyone is interested in purchasing one of the following items from a fellow collector who is "getting out", let me know and I will send you the details and how to contact him.    Some prices are closer to the reality mark than others.  I don't want to send an attachment to the group, you will have to ask me directly (not through this group) and I will send you his spreadsheet.

      8000-9000 SERIES
      Superpet
      8032
      8032/Spet Monitor