Re: [midatlanticretro] load "star",8 #1

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 10, 2005
      Ray,

      I have a complete (or very nearly complete) set of BYTE Magazine that I plan
      to donate to the museum. Several years ago I gave a bunch of old computer
      magazines to the local public library. Who knew we'd have a museum!?

      I also have a lot of early computer magazines on micro-fiche (sp?) along with
      a reader that I plan to donate - provided they are not damaged from storage
      in the attic.

      Jim