Re: [midatlanticretro] Me + Gesswein in the news

  • David Gesswein
    Message 1 of 5 , May 7, 2010
      On all my browsers I get a big blank rectangle between the top picture and
      the timeline. Did it display for anybody else? I think its the same
      video as the small one on the right.

      > Gesswein's house looks pretty cool

      Thanks.

      >Nice Ohio Scientific Dave!

      I assume its a mixture of components from different systems. Are you familiar
      with the color schemes to know what the blue computer vs brown disk are
      from? The system I used back in the day was all blue. The drives also
      aren't the common style. Since these are black they are hard to see in the
      video.

      I think Bill is the better speaker. Kind of strange he didn't get mentioned
      in the text.