Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Movies

  • Ray Sills
    Message 1 of 16 , May 5, 2010
      Well... I bought the cereal even when there was not DVD promotion.
      And, will likely do so when the deal ends. I usually mix several
      brands of cereal together.. (including Kashi cereals, frequently).

      But, the point of my post is: advising that the promotion exists,
      should you happen to be purchasing the -particular- Kellogss's cereal
      (no all Kellogg's cereals have this deal).

      AND..

      to say, I have excess coupons and tokens, and would be happy to send
      them in, should anyone on the list want the movie. I don't expect to
      need more than one copy at the moment... and I already have War Games.

      So... if anyone wants the War Games DVD... let me know, and I'll mail
      in on your behalf. It does take about a month to arrive.

      73 de Ray