Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Movies

  • Christian Liendo
    Message 1 of 16 , May 5, 2010
      Yes.. Their cereal is so bad they have to give away DVDs for people to eat it. That's why I eat Kashi.

      --- On Wed, 5/5/10, Bill Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:
      There is a life lesson in there someplace.
    • Ray Sills
      Message 2 of 16 , May 5, 2010
        Well... I bought the cereal even when there was not DVD promotion.
        And, will likely do so when the deal ends. I usually mix several
        brands of cereal together.. (including Kashi cereals, frequently).

        But, the point of my post is: advising that the promotion exists,
        should you happen to be purchasing the -particular- Kellogss's cereal
        (no all Kellogg's cereals have this deal).

        AND..

        to say, I have excess coupons and tokens, and would be happy to send
        them in, should anyone on the list want the movie. I don't expect to
        need more than one copy at the moment... and I already have War Games.

        So... if anyone wants the War Games DVD... let me know, and I'll mail
        in on your behalf. It does take about a month to arrive.

        73 de Ray