Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Movies

  • Bill Degnan
    Message 1 of 16 , May 5, 2010

      > ysgdhio wrote:
      > >> Send in 5 "tokens" clipped from the box, along
      > >> with the proper request form (also part of the box) and they will
      send
      > >> you a movie..
      > >
      > > A box of cereal is between $4 and $5.
      > > The promotion probably doesn't include shipping.
      > > So your cost is between $25 and $30
      > > and you still have to wait for the DVD to arrive in the mail.
      >
      > Except you get to eat the cereal.

      There is a life lesson in there someplace.
    • Christian Liendo
      Message 2 of 16 , May 5, 2010
        Yes.. Their cereal is so bad they have to give away DVDs for people to eat it. That's why I eat Kashi.

        --- On Wed, 5/5/10, Bill Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:
        There is a life lesson in there someplace.
      • Ray Sills
        Message 3 of 16 , May 5, 2010
          Well... I bought the cereal even when there was not DVD promotion.
          And, will likely do so when the deal ends. I usually mix several
          brands of cereal together.. (including Kashi cereals, frequently).

          But, the point of my post is: advising that the promotion exists,
          should you happen to be purchasing the -particular- Kellogss's cereal
          (no all Kellogg's cereals have this deal).

          AND..

          to say, I have excess coupons and tokens, and would be happy to send
          them in, should anyone on the list want the movie. I don't expect to
          need more than one copy at the moment... and I already have War Games.

          So... if anyone wants the War Games DVD... let me know, and I'll mail
          in on your behalf. It does take about a month to arrive.

          73 de Ray